We are a growing team of innovators and restless souls who defy the status quo in favor of the future. As our full time Visual Designer/Art Director at our Shoptology Fayetteville, AR location, you work with an integrated creative team across offices in Northwest Arkansas and Dallas, TX bringing insights to life through unexpected ideas and compelling experiences. No day is ever the same here, but you can count on it including:
- Creating ideas that span a variety of mediums – digital and traditional - by using insights to create bonds with shoppers
- Designing visually stunning campaigns and shopper-facing communication – either from scratch or using brand/retailer assets
- Collaborating with teams on strategy, technology and engagement to make sure ideas are on brief and executed flawlessly
- Communicating with PMs and team – being accountable for the progression + timeline of your projects
- Staying up-to-date on UX/UI design trends
- Understanding client business challenges and speaking fluently in their voice and visual language
- 3+ years creating innovative ideas and experiences in a variety of mediums.
- Conception to completion, you transform insights into ideas that show a strong understanding of the client’s business requirements and users’ needs.
- You have a passion for smart design that works and a portfolio that exemplifies expertly crafted visual design systems - including UX, UI, interactions, high fidelity visual comps, style guides, presentations, and assets/iconography.
- You’re flexible. Adaptable. And thrive in a fast-paced environment, delivering on time and on budget without breaking a sweat.
- You love the process of collaboration – inspiring and being inspired by others – to create the best solutions.
- Shopper savvy – you have experience in shopper marketing and understand the mindset of the shopper as well and the needs of the retailer.