Shoptology is a retail innovation kickstarter. We’re building an agency team of innovators and creative souls who defy the status quo in favor of the future.
You will be working with national brands and retailers to bring insights to life through unexpected ideas. As a member of a tight, integrated creative team, you can expect to work in all mediums that would be relevant to the modern shopper experience – including promotional campaigns, point-of-purchase, aisle reinvention, digital, social and mobile platforms.
We have a collaborative way of working that works. For you, that means owning your projects and working closely with your team to build bonds with shoppers for the biggest brands and retailers in the world.
You want this position because you thrive in a fun, fast-paced environment–delivering on time and on strategy without breaking a sweat. You’re a maker at heart and have a passion for making great work for the exciting world of retail.
What You'll Do
- Lead the development of big idea thinking and execution across all campaign formats and mediums
- Use outstanding conceptual and problem-solving skills to imagine new solutions for an ever-changing retail dynamic
- Work in partnership with Sr. Copywriter and creative leadership to design and direct concepts across all disciplines
- Transform insights into ideas that delight shoppers and deliver on clients’ business requirements
- Provide clear and distinctive creative direction with a particular attention to craft and detail
- Lead multiple projects simultaneously and can work closely with account coordinators to maintain project reviews and timelines
- Present work with confidence and audience to both internal stakeholders and client teams
- Bring your entrepreneurial energy to support the creative team on a daily basis
- Experience 5+ years of agency experience including concepting and executing outstanding campaigns
- Strong design chops and clean, modern visual aesthetic required
- Ability to provide direction to junior members of the team and freelance specialists
- A self-starter who is excited to work in a dynamic, fast-paced agency environment with good creative judgment and enthusiasm
- A portfolio showcasing storytelling, conceptual and executional skills with a strong sense of design
- Advanced proficiency in Keynote/Googles, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Digital skills/competencies (like motion or Sketch) a major plus
- Bachelor Degree Preferred
- Dallas/DFW-area Preferred
We are fearless innovators and relentless collaborators, charting new ground in the world of retail with roots that stretch to the industry’s inception. We grow brands by engineering experiences that move shoppers and build bonds. We are geared to help our clients succeed in the modern retail landscape–offering sustained support from insights to execution.
Shoptology is an AdAge Best Places to Work agency and part of the Project Worldwide agency network. Project is an independent global network of wholly owned agencies with more than 2,000 full-time employees. Our agencies closely collaborate with one another on behalf of our clients’ products and services, inspiring people to participate and act.