At Shoptology, the Creative Technologist (CT) designs and grows our client's brand through conceptual user experience solutions. They will function as a key member of the Development and Creative teams, responsible for creating, iterating, presenting, and delivering exceptional digital solutions that exceed client expectations.
- Sound and responsible digital production planning and estimating.
- Prototype creation of ideas spanning all areas of integrated communication, branding and interactive programs.
- Participate in requirements gathering and functional specification activities, providing feedback on implementation feasibility.- Proper and innovative execution of digital work in all areas on schedule.- Deliver a consistently superior product that brings innovative solutions and experiences.
- A collaborative approach to the user-centered design process.
- Project quality assurance - testing and review of output, reviewing outputted deliverables against scope.
- Rapidly develop and iterate prototypes that run on the web and mobile devices to validate design concepts based on wireframe designs and high-fidelity mockups created in Photoshop, Illustrator or Sketch.
- Sound code in a wide array from microsites to CMS.
- Bachelor’s Degree of Fine Arts, Media Arts, Interaction Design or equivalent education and experience. Masters preferred.
- Experience designing interactive web and mobile applications.
- Fluency in the principles of user-centered design methods, information architecture, usability, and interface and interaction design.
- A broad portfolio of dev work demonstrating expertise in at least 2 major areas of UX design with a firm grasp of a range of UX tools, processes and outcomes.
- A strong knowledge of the various software options used in the field for design and rapid prototyping (Adobe Creative Suite, OmniGraffle, and Axure, Invision).
- Excellent organizational, time management, and multitasking capabilities.