More than just possessing the artistic skills to take a concept from whiteboard to final design, you excel at collaborating, managing your time and wearing many hats. As an Art Director at Shoptology, you’ll combine your passion for crafting stunning visuals with your ability to understand the shopper mindset.
We have a collaborative way of working that works. For you, that means owning your projects and working closely with your team to build bonds with shoppers for the biggest brands and retailers.
Every day brings new and unique challenges, but you can always count on it including:
- Concept, design and development of visually stunning creative solutions
- Collaboration and problem solving
- A variety of digital and traditional media projects
- Staying up-to-date on design trends
- Making progress towards your career goals
- Positive and encouraging environment
- Working closely with the creative team
- Freshly graduated to 3 years of agency experience including concepting and executing outstanding campaigns
- Passion for crafting visual design systems - including UX/UI, interactions, high fidelity visual comps, style guides, presentations and assets/iconography
- Effectively transform insights into ideas that delight shoppers and deliver client’s business requirements
- Love to collaborate – inspiring and being inspired by others – simply because collaboration creates the best solutions
- Execution of POP/POS, packaging, digital, social and mobile platforms
- Manage multiple jobs simultaneously and can work closely with account coordinators to maintain project schedules
- Tweaks, updates, last minute changes – you’re on top of these without someone having to ask twice
You want this position because you thrive in a fun, fast-paced environment, delivering on time without breaking a sweat. You know all the standard programs like the back of your hand. And you’re a storyteller who can present with confidence.