As an Account Coordinator, you help support the entire team, working with Account Leadership to move work through the system on time, on budget, and with an inspired team.
You oversee getting projects set up for success, scoped, and kicked off, ensuring all necessary team members are engaged at the right touch points along the way.
The Account Coordinator owns creating and managing timelines, scheduling and managing all necessary team meetings and project intersections through a lens of strategic trafficking, driving actionable next steps, managing data entry in our project management tool, as well as managing external resources like freelance and proofing.
The Account Coordinator will work directly with and across all functions of our team and will report to the Client Operations Director, who will help provide guidance at the beginning of projects and input at various touch points along the way.
- Flexible, agile, and able to ebb and flow to the work
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Very detail-oriented, accountable and self-starter
- Excellent verbal communication and problem-solving skills
- Clear and concise communicator who drives action
- Master of cross-functional team communication with strong interpersonal skills to foster optimal relationships
- Eager to learn and offers to assist wherever help is needed
- Associate/Bachelor’s degree (desired but not required)
- 1-2 years experience (agency/comparable work experience desired)