As an Account Supervisor, you serve as the face of Shoptology during multiple stages of client development and projects: from discussing priority business challenges and identifying business opportunities to project initiation, creative communication, activation, and analysis. You'll take the lead on managing client relationships and providing thought leadership, positioning Shoptology as a strategic business partner at all times. You’ll oversee the hands-on integration and implementation of shopper marketing and digital solutions for both B2B & B2C audiences.
- 5+ years experience managing shopper marketing components (strategy and execution) of client accounts.
- Experience advising clients and developing business within a shopper marketing or digital advertising/marketing agency.
- You make every client feel valued and heard. You partner with all teams to deliver what the client needs, exactly when they need it. Clients value your well-informed perspective.
- Wearing multiple hats is a breeze, efficiently managing things like client expectations, meeting organization, scoping the work and collaborating with agency functions to align on timelines, resources and deliverables.
- Knowledgeable in the use of digital tools and social media as well as in-store experiences to advance your client’s business in a way that leads to results.
- You value teamwork and collaboration to lead discussions within Shoptology, as well as with clients and other agencies or vendors for planning and/ or execution. Your communication skills and clear direction helps teams feel engaged and energized.
- You are a master of the multi-faceted, omni-channel environment and can lead all phases of a project, from initiation, to creative communication, to activation and analysis. You demonstrate strong attention to detail, with a critical eye for what will work in the marketplace.
- You are motivated, passionate and dedicated to being part of a growing agency.